Are you looking for a fun opportunity to play indoor soccer with your friends this winter?
Awesome. Why not make plans to be part of the eighth annual Kick around the Clock on Super Bowl weekend?
- Tentative Schedule is posted here on the tournament site. Games start Friday, February 3rd and conclude late Saturday, February 4th.
- Sign Up: Boys and girls teams (Grades 2-12) are invited to register by Wednesday, January 18th.
- Maximum Roster: 6 players per team
- Format for Grades 2-8: 3v3
- Format for Grades 9-12: 2v2 (new in 2017)
- Venue: The U, located only five minutes off I-80/I-35, offers heated comfort.
- Why Kick around the Clock? This is your chance to get a team together and get some offseason kicks in a fun, one-of-a-kind event that’s worth talking about. For just $180 per team, you’re guaranteed at least three (25-minute) games that will keep you on your toes and hone your skills with more touches in a fast-paced setting.
- Show your creativity and get in the spirit: We’ll have awards for these categories: best team name, coolest uniforms, friendliest team members and craziest hair.
- Please share this information with your coaches, players, friends, and anyone else who might be looking for fun opportunities to play soccer this winter.
We invite you to Kick around the Clock: a memorable, overnight event hosted by the Menace. Will you and your friends join the party in 2017?
Thanks for your time and thanks for spreading the word. We hope to see you soon!
Adam, the tournament director
(515) 457-6365 Adam.Small@MenaceSoccer.com